Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
This would be a pretty easy hack if you already owned a Roomba.

Plus, you'd get the floors cleaned up after the guests!;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We sold these last year at Spirit- good prop but the witch voice and hackling gets on your nerves after awhile..

That's something I was afraid of, even though I don't plan to purchase this. Since you know them first hand, can you turn off the sound?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Broom

I bought one last year from Spirit. The kids loved it last year. I had to keep chasing after it though. It Kept wandering off. My driveway is on a slight hill. I am going to get another for my other daughter. She thought her day care kids would love it. I think I am going to just let mine wander around kitchen, on party night. I did that with my walking hand last party. It was a great hit.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Saw this last year, they sold one on QVC I think, one of those shopping channels anyway, I don't remember how much they were. Might have them again this year.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
That whole site has some very cool stuff on it, but way too expensive. I love the headless horseman but not for $600. He should have 4 heads for that price. I saved the picture for inspiration though and i will make my own.Bet i can make him for $150 tops with better material.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I got one at Spirit's After Halloween sale, last year...I think it's great for a party, maybe the kitchen, as a poster above me suggested...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts