Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a prop I just made for the Technological Terror Challenge on Hauntforum. It is for Casey's haunted bedroom. It is 2 dolls sitting on a bookshelf throwing a ball back and forth. It is not quite finished in this video. I will add more decor to it when I do my haunt set up, and the dolls will both be corpsed out or zombied, etc. The lighting will also be better and the fishing line will not be seen.

[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg54/Just_Whisper/2010/Halloween%20Props%20in%20Progress/Caseys%20Room/?action=view&current=HauntedBookshelf.mp4][/URL]

·
Registered
437 Posts
Love it, and where did you find that version of It's a Small World? It's great.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow how do you come up with these ideas, I feel like a noob. Oh wait I am lol awesome job with the bookshelves the dolls are creepy all on their own and you took it to another level!

·
Registered
625 Posts
If that ball isn't attaached, I think someone is going to steal it, or the wind is going to blow it off. I don't know how windy it gets though where you live during October.

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Very cool indeed, I might have completed the illusion by somehow attaching the dolls hands to the ends of the "see-saw" to make it look more like they are picking up the ball, but it looks fine nonetheless.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If that ball isn't attaached, I think someone is going to steal it, or the wind is going to blow it off. I don't know how windy it gets though where you live during October.
We just don't get those kind of kids to our neighborhood. And it will be inside a walk through in a bedroom. No wind to worry about.

Dr Morbius..."I might have completed the illusion by somehow attaching the dolls hands to the ends of the "see-saw" to make it look more like they are picking up the ball". It is that "somehow" part of the statement that brings it to a screeching halt. While it is a fantastic idea, I just do not have the time or the patience at this point to pull that off. Perhaps I can work on that for next year. But thanks for the input. I appreciate it. It would look better, I agree.

Thanks everyone for the great encouragement. Your comments mean a lot to me.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I mentioned I made this for the Technological Terror contest on Hauntforum. It is one of 7 entries, and they are all very interesting. If you are a member of Hauntforum, don't forget to go over there and vote before Oct. 9th. And then don't forget to come back over here. LOL

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BadTableManor said:
Love it, and where did you find that version of It's a Small World? It's great.

you can find the creepy small world here - http://www.garageofevil.com/audio/sounds/ under Stafford Manor. It's low quality (96KBS) though.

Sorry, I did not post an answer to the question. I sent it in a PM. I got the Small World music here:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/3565978/8bed8145/sharing.html?rnd=25

Go to "Music", then "Evil Children's Music".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts