Halloween Forum banner

Haunted Attraction Magazine Contact Info

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  slanks 
#1 ·
Does anyone have contact information (email address etc) for Haunted Attraction Magazine? I received the shipping cover (no insides) to the latest issue in an envelope from the Post Office apologizing for destroying my mail, but swearing that they really do care.

To make matters worse, there is no contact information on the cover for me to see if I can get a replacement issue.......

TIA,
Slanks

#2 ·
Sorry to hear that happened to you.
Also have a couple of friends that happened to. Luckily my cover fell off the first time I looked through the issue. I contacted the magazine (which is under a new owner, John Kennedy) via email & they cleared things up. They send a second issue this time in an envelop vs a sealed plastic bag. If you email (hauntedattraction@gmail.com) & let them know it happened to you, they will take care of it. Their phone number is: 513-967-2718

What makes matters worse is... that they are redoing the website & if you don't have any contact info, your really fraked.

Mailing address:
Haunted Attraction Magazine
9891 Montgomery Rd., Suite 273
Cincinnati, OH 45242

#4 ·
The same thing happened to me. I am also a memeber on the haunted attraction forum and sent John a PM. He responded the next day and just like Haunty said sent a new magazine sealen in an envelope via priority mail. John apologized and in his message said the Issue was supposed to be mailed out in plastic but the mailing house failed to do so. He also mentioned that they are switching to a new mailing house hopefully resolving this issue

#5 ·
All, Thanks for the speedy replies. I just sent an email. Hopefully I will have the same success others have had.

When it first came, I thought, No Big Deal, I'll just get contact info through their website, but as was said, their site is down right now. I appreciate everyone's help!

#7 ·
I have to give Kudos to the customer service of the new owners! I emailed them, letting them know what happened and asking if I could get a replacement issue. Got an almost immediate reply confirming that the issue was supposed to have gone out bagged along with an apology and a promise to send out a replacement issue.

They must have sent out the replacement issue immediately, since I received it in a few days!

To be honest, I was going to let my subscription lapse; however, based on the positive customer service I received, I will be re-upping my subscription!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.