Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Argh another convention....we only get the one horror one and its scarecon...

be sure to take pics and videos.....

Ruggerz

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm just getting ready to head out to Hauntcon in Milwaukee for a one-day on Sunday.

Wish I woould have gone yeaterday as I would have loved to sit in on the 3-axis Bucky seminar.

Oh Well... Will Anyone else be there Sunday? Do we here at HalloweenForum.Com have a way of recognising ourselves at these conventions?

Does this forum have a presence at these conventions? This is my first halloween convention, so I'm a newbie.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I just got back from Hauntcon late Sunday (May 3rd) night.
Spent the entire weekend there & didn't leave until 2pm Sunday afternoon. It was my first Hauntcon & I had a total blast!! When I attend conventions... I wear a electronic name tag that's programmable. It's much easier for others to identify me & a great ice breaker to meet new people. The one I wear is made by Bodybillboards, & the size of a name tag. Can find them in stores or do a search online for them. Was disapointed that I didn't meet anyone from this forum there, even though I know thousands of people attended. Was able to attend several of the haunt seminars, & brought back a full dufflebag of haunt goodies!!!

Besides the Vendors & Speakers, I only met 2 people from another forum in person. And that was arranged before hand to meet. I know it's extreme caos on the vendor floor room & such, but I always look forward to meeting new people. Please don't be shy & introduce yourselves at conventions, the rewards networking are priceless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts