Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can your believe the first Haunt show of 2014 is next week?

Many of the workshops are sold out but there is still time to register for the show. Entrance to HAuNTcon gets you free admission to the Halloweeen Party & Expo Show too. www,Hauntcon.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
The convention was awesome! I hope to connect with some of the folks I met there. Also looking forward to the show next year when it's in New Orleans!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear that! The folks that organized it worked hard and played hard to bring everyone a great show. This was the biggest year ever and next year will be off the hook!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at HauntZcon in Houston - very impressed. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help you, answer your Qs, etc. the education classes were fantastic!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We went to the show and had a great time! HauntCon and Leonard did a great job. Got to meet Ed & Marsha with Distortions, and see all of their new creations in action, which was a highlight for us. There were lots of amazing props, by some very creative folks. And lots of educational classes. I was in hog heaven! We didn't get to attend the costume ball, but we did do the Friday Night ScreamWorld Haunted House and it was great. One of the best I have been to (and I am pretty picky) and would definitely recommend it. We met tons of great Haunt owners/operators/enthusiasts, etc...that were very friendly, helpful and fun to be with. It was great to be surrounded by people who feel passionately about all things Halloween, like we do. And like JCaviness mentioned, everyone was very willing to share ideas and knowledge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts