Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Con questions

I am thinking about going but am still debating. Does anyone know if any of the haunted house tours are "behind the scenes/lights on" and also I've seen posts that at previous shows, the trade show floor with vendors is on the small side. Any comments are appreciated.Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Info on Hauntcon, including tours, education, etc. is at Hauntcon.com. If you are expecting the vendor area to be like Transworld - it won't be. Hauntcon is a convention, not a tradeshow. Education is the focus of Hauntcon. All the classes / seminars are included in admission. The only extra cost are the Haunt tours or make-and-takes to cover supplies.

If you are nearby, I would definitely check it out. Our 1st Hauntcon was a when we went on a Saturday when it was nearby. We have attended a few now and are coming in from Chicago this year.

It's a blast to be with so many fellow Haunters.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thats what I needed to see. I don't want a trade show since they are primarily for big time paid haunts. We do all our own building and don't charge - just a great home display to spook the kids on Halloween night. Education will be right up my alley - always looking for tips on how to build and ideas! I wasn't sure from their website if the home builders were welcome or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts