Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to invite everyone to attend
HAuNTcon 2013. The show will be in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas, April 25 - 28th. There is also a pre-show haunted house tour 4/23 & 4/24.

HAuNTcon is an acronym for the Haunted Attraction National Tradeshow and Conference, an expo and convention “Designed by Haunters, for Haunters” of every age and level of experience. HAuNTcon brings people who love Haunted Houses and Halloween together for a fun-filled four days and nights of:

• Education- 40+ hours of seminars included in the price of admission
• Haunted Attraction Tours - Purchase tickets to tour 23+ haunts
• Trade Show Floor - 25+ Exhibitors including Bloody Mary Makeup, Froggy’s Fog & many more
• Costume Ball – Survive the Texas Chainsaw Masquerade!
• HAuNTers Garage Sale – A flea market full of scary stuff
• Hearse and Parade Car Show – Sunday afternoon
• Celebrity appearances

To find out more about the most haunter friendly, fun, combination Halloween show, haunters show, and haunt expo around visit
www.hauntcon.com

·
Mistress of Mayhem
560 Posts
Wow!! I totally want to go to this! :) How big is it compared to Transworld? It seems pretty big! :)

Does anybody know if the 15% off coupon I got in the email can be applied to the VIP thing too or if it's just the regular day/weekend passes?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
For anyone interested some of are getting together for lunch on Friday. If interested let me know

·
Thrilled To Death
1,715 Posts
Im sure everyone is going to have a great time! I went last year when it was in Monroeville, PA and we had a blast! Wish i could go again this year! I hope everyone that is going has a great time!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to all the days of the haunt tour (except Wednesday) and I'm going to try to attend as many seminars as I can. I think the "Make a bust" by Davis Graveyard sounds interesting too! What are you attending?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is still time to buy tickets at a discount

• Education - 40+ hours of seminars included in the price of admission. Industry professionals presenting include: Nick Wolfe, Dick Terhune, Bobbie (Bloody Mary) Wiener, Steve Colberg, John LaFlamboy, Chris & Jeff Davis, Allen Hopps, Stuart Bear, Alex Loman, Dean Jarnig, Leonard Pickel, and many more!
• Haunted Attraction Tours - Purchase tickets to tour 23+ haunts
• Trade Show Floor - 20+ Exhibitors including Bloody Mary Makeup, Froggy’s Fog & many more
• Schedule-At-A-Glance
• Location – Dallas Sheraton DFW Hotel
• Costume Ball – Survive the Texas Chainsaw Masquerade!
• HAuNTers Garage Sale – A flea market full of scary stuff
• Hearse and Parade Car Show – Sunday afternoon
• Celebrities
• Exhibit at HAuNTcon
Check out our 2013 YouTube video

1 - 20 of 33 Posts