Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hauncast is alive! It is available for free streaming or download at HauntCast.net
It is still being reviewed by iTunes for submission and should be available there by tomorrow. I want honest critiques of the show. I'm a big boy I can take it.

Who would you like me to interview on future shows?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the next few already scheduled, but Larry is coming soon. How could you do a show in the Haunt community without him. Most of the interviews will be with people who post avidly on this forum.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hauntcast show 2

Hauntcast episode 2 is available tonight 01/01/09. This episode is jammed packed with treats: haunt interviews, news, reviews, music etc... Enjoy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Chris, I heard the hauntcast also. very entertaining especially when working on props at the same time..LOL.. Oh and by the way the 3 voiceovers i got from you worked great.. You might remember me (( Kevin from NC..)) also good to see a fellow DJ getting into more than just Weddings..LOL... I DJ on weekends for events also.. Keep up the Hauntcastings.. will be looking forward to them..Take care..

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hauntcast 3 is releasing an all new episode January 30th. The dungeon will be wall to wall with Master crypt keeper Larry McKenzie, Revenant, Johnny Thunder, Okatu, and more.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Just wanted to say Hauntcast 3 was most excellent ! Enjoyed Larry and Okatu interviews.
So different hearing their voices instead of reading their words. Nice to get a glimpse of their personalities and demeanor. It was fun listening to their views.
Ofcourse gotta Thank Revenant for his nice blurb regarding the Florida haunter's Make & Take.
and his updated infor on the conventions. Johnny Thunder- crazy guy....don't forget to
book that airline trip to hollywood using Chris's credit card. YOU are on a mission that we fans hold you personally responsible for: GET that Trick or Treat movie released!
thanks for putting together another great show.
Looking forward to Stoleween next Hauntcast. !

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hauntcast 5 ~ Son of Hauntcast is available now at Hauntcast, Itunes and Zune featuring Revenant with Theater of the mind and News from beyond, Johnny Thunder with Fright Flicks and horror reviews, The prop guys with Letters to the Garage, Top 10, music, foolishness and an interview with Ghostess Deanna.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
WHOO-HOO!
pass the earphones, cigars and another bottle of rum! I'm a goin in!!

Hang on a mo..."foolishness"???...since when did you manage to get an interview with Wristslitter?:p:D:D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hauntcast 6

Hauntcast returns to penetrate your soul on April 24. G/Hosted by Chris Baker with Revenant, Johnny Thunder, the Prop guys, and special Haunting Guru guests legendary haunters and author of How to haunt your house Lynne & Shawn Mitchell.
Promo is available now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
djchris, if you still want an on the spot report from the Fangoria convention, send me what kind of material your interested in, what you'd like featured etc. There's movie previews, movie panels, actors, sp/efx groups, prop masters, etc.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mitchell interview

I just wrapped up my interview with the Mitchell's. Thanks Lynne and Shawn for taking the time. The show will be out no later than the 24th, maybe earlier if Rev gets me his segments this weekend.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.