Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you Hauntcast fans that would maybe be able to help me find a segment I'm looking for? It was in Theater of the Mind and Revenant was talking about Rebuilding Years relating Haunting to that sports term of deconstructing to start anew. It was a great segment (as usual) and I would like to re-listen to it but can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't think I remember that one. I stopped listening when they went pay. By the time they resurfaced most of the segments I enjoyed were gone so I stopped listening. Revenant's Theater of the Mind was my all time favorite segment and, no offense to the others, I would often skip over most of the cast to get to it and the interviews. Revenant could have done his own thing and to this day I wish they'd do a Theater of the Mind compilation separate from the main show.

Sorry my post wasn't all that helpful but it brings back memories.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Love Hauntcast. Honestly I think Theater of the Mind ALONE was worth paying for, but for me, access to the greater community and industry brought to surface from all the segments was ridiculously amazing. I didn't think twice about subscribing, although I wish they had a monthly. I would'nt hesitate spending $10 monhtly for access to well produced informative content in a very niche market.

Terror, curious to why you stopped listening?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Are any of you Hauntcast fans that would maybe be able to help me find a segment I'm looking for? It was in Theater of the Mind and Revenant was talking about Rebuilding Years relating Haunting to that sports term of deconstructing to start anew. It was a great segment (as usual) and I would like to re-listen to it but can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance!
I like to listen to the old episodes this time of year to get into the Haunt mood, so I happened to hear this recently - it's actually a Charmed Pot segment, in Hauntcast 37 (the first resurrection).

I can't say I really share Chris Baker's sense of humor, but he put together a hell of a podcast, and as others have mentioned, it's worth it for Theater of the Mind alone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts