Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first show of Hauntcast is airing Friday. It is a podcast show for home haunters and Halloween enthusiasts by home haunters and Halloween enthusiasts. It will have interviews with some of the best home haunters, news, reviews, music, how-to's and most importantly....humor.
Who would you like us to interview?
What segments would you like to hear?
I'm also looking for people who would like to contribute content or an occasional segment.
I would love to hear your input.
[email protected]

Chris

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hauncast is alive! It is available for free streaming or download at HauntCast.net .
It is still being reviewed by iTunes for submission and should be available there by tomorrow. I want honest critiques of the show. I'm a big boy I can take it.

Larry, I plan to interview you in the future. I'll be in touch.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Just got done listening. I loved it! It was a great way to get my Halloween fix while I did chores in the house.

The story of Skull and Bones was fascinating. What a terrific ending. The songs were a hoot! Especially "It's Halloween..." The interviews were very informative. Zombie-F sounds like a great guy. Loved his comment about us Halloween freaks (we are considered weirdos 11 months of the year and a hero the other month). LOL! So true. Johnny Thunder's insight on movies was very helpful.

All-in-all, I loved it and will be tuning in next month.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Great stuff! Just finished listening in.....Love the Skull and Bones story, music was fun, JT and Zombie F were enjoyable. Thanks for helping me pass an uneventful Friday at work! Looking forward to the next broadcast. Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My supporting cast made me sound good. They really helped make the show.
JT, once again... fantastic job.

I hoping for a lot of input from members of this forum for future segments. I have many members already in mind for future interviews. Thank you in advance for your support.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Toetag, Johnny will be with us every week, you can count on that.

There seems to be a problem with the comment link form on the site. If you tried to leave a comment you received an error message saying that you are blacklisted. That is not the case and we will have that fixed ASAP so you can post comments on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The comment link on the site now works. It is also now available on iTunes. It is free of course. If you subscribe to the podcast it automatically downloads the show each time we launch one.
The next show airs 1/2/09. I will have your Master Crypt Keeper Larry on the 3rd episode.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts