Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you guys! Here's my little Haunt Yard this year. I have a little yard and I try not to put too extreme, gore and impact things in my decorations cause here in Spain people are not too much accustomed to that and maybe they get mad about it. I'm the only one who puts something in the yard too so...;)
Hope you like it! I'm a few days I'll upload a video too, just like I did last year

ms.jpg

Lunatic Asylum lobby
2_thumb.jpg

Lunatic Asylum lobby and emergency alert monitor. Some inmates have escaped...¡careful!
qw.jpg

Ring and come in...carefully...
eeeews.jpg

Emergency Room. Inmates are treated by the helpful hands of the Asylum's doctor: not too much keep living after operations.
RRRR 01.jpg

Emergency Room. Lobotomies are common in the "Manicomio", but not always a succesful treatment
WWQ.jpg

Some DOA inmates are "living" in the Manicomio
21.jpg

The inmates who unfortunately or fortunately died are buried in the asylum grounds in unmarked graves
VVVC.jpg

Lunatic Asylum Morgue. Only two fridges are not enough to gather the huge number of deads
reeew.jpg

Lunatic Asylum Morgue. Many bodies are still piled on the floor waiting to be buried...
bvv.jpg

The crazy pumpkin
0_thumb.jpg

I'm very pleased because a lot of TOT'S came here, some people surprised and giving compliments. A lot of children crying :eek: and those "very brave" who still got scared :D

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is beautiful. The photography is top notch too!

Eric

Reactions: OHS

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody!... I'll try to my best and not too much difficult to built. Cause, there you guys put decorations weeks before Halloween, but here I only put my decorations on Halloween (a 5 hours before "everything starts") If someone here see me putting those things 3 weeks before, they'd think I'm crazy... :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow . . . I'm not sure what I like better . . . the haunt or the photos? Lol. You did an outstanding job with your haunt . . . now please include me in your will! LOLOLOLOL

GiggleingGhost

Reactions: OHS

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, very creative setup! It's always cool to see how Halloween is celebrated around the world. The fact that you are the only game in town makes it even more fun, I bet your house is a popular attraction in the neighborhood! Well done! ??

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah!! My house is a "halloween landmark" hahaha, people came here knowing that previous years I've been decorating to and came to TOT. I love that cause this way is a challenge every year to decided what the hell can I do! hahahaha....and BTW, this year a guy came to see it and he was so impressed that told me, How many time you spend to built those things? I told him I do my decorations in my free time, and ask me: "I usually make some reunion with the people in my company and I want you to make some decorations! Give me your number and I call you...maybe I can hire you sometime to put some theme decorations in my yard :D my feeling was between: "WTF? Really?" and "I do this like a hobbie I don´t know where to start to do more professional way".
So, this guys told me he wanted some kind creepy decorations for a Xmas party....Let's see what he's planning and we start to talk about money hehehe...Somebody around here know how much cost to do a haunt yard? Some Pro around here?
Thanks peopleee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts