Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
Great Costumes, Great lighting, quite spooky for sunny Florida! My favorite (although the pumpkin patch and cemetary were very well done) was the Mad lab and Your Egyptian tomb area, both of which are in our future haunt plans. Great use of accessory items in both scenes.

Your lighting on the tomb wall looks great in your photos. Was that the amber LEDs from Gemmy (Spirit Halloween) or some other source and color used? I've been in the process this year of going LED with new spotlights and phasing out my colored incandescent flood as they burn out so in the market for new lighting.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Wow, what an amazing walk through! All of your displays are fantastic - all of them- I can't pick a favorite. Outstanding job.

Reactions: gatorgirl35

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks MatrixMom! Did you notice that we already put the "Pirate lightstand " to use in the Frankenstein Lab? The bulbs in that thing were awesome--we are storing them in their own special box so they dont break! Do you know were to get them? We definately gotta get more! Glad you liked the Egyption Room :) I spent most of the summer (on and off) doing the walls :) Hope you make it down next year :)
Well def have to go next year! Your haunt is AWESOME!!! My fave was the Egyptian room, stunning.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much! We used the "Fire and Ice" lights that you can from Spirit Halloween in the Mummy Tomb.
Great Costumes, Great lighting, quite spooky for sunny Florida! My favorite (although the pumpkin patch and cemetary were very well done) was the Mad lab and Your Egyptian tomb area, both of which are in our future haunt plans. Great use of accessory items in both scenes.

Your lighting on the tomb wall looks great in your photos. Was that the amber LEDs from Gemmy (Spirit Halloween) or some other source and color used? I've been in the process this year of going LED with new spotlights and phasing out my colored incandescent flood as they burn out so in the market for new lighting.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That was brilliant! I loved the lighting throughout all the areas and great attention to detail. The werewolf and jeep victim was my favorite. I bet that made people run!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats so funny you should say that---for the most part yes, they did run, but we had one small group who entered the wrong end of the haunt and our werewolf had to direct them to the front of the walk. needless to say, when a werewolf is giving you directions he looses his scareyness :)--When they got to the front entrance where I was, the little 4 year old in the group let me know that she had already seen the werewolf and she wasn't scared by him at all :)---This is why i love Halloween!
That was brilliant! I loved the lighting throughout all the areas and great attention to detail. The werewolf and jeep victim was my favorite. I bet that made people run!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts