Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have had some troubles finding some scary music for my haunt.
What I'm looking for is

-twisted music (like twisted creepy clown/circus music)
-ambient scary atmospheric music

and well basically just music that is creeeepy!
I have purchased a few songs from the album "Klown" by Virgil so, I already have that.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just for future reference, use the search button to find ALOT of sounds, effects and music. Check out my site:
4shared, Online file sharing and storage

pass: hauntforum

I have a folder "carnival" that you can brows for some creepy treats and check out the music folder for some other goodies...all for free!

Click on the folder then click on the individual songs and hit the "play" tab to listen before you download...again..its all free.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Well I am almost certain quite a few people will disagree with my selections(due to pop culture) but nothing beats Bach solo organ. I can give you a whole list of appropriate tracks that would make "midnight syndicate" tuck away their tails and go back to mama and or back to video game school. Bach if he were around would draw his sword and cut off the buttons to their shirt.

Bach contemporaries thought he to be in league with the devil due to his over use of counter melodies. Some even say Bach played better with his feet(bass notes) than most with their hands. He also repaired organs and or was quite able to lecture on the subject. Bach was without a doubt one of the greatest composers known to man. He inspired Mozart and Beethoven.

Yes Bach solo organ works are perfect for Halloween.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
There is also a subsection on HalloweenForum that is completely about Halloween music and sound:

Halloween Music - Halloween Forum

You might want to browse through there - I'm sure there is some other stuff with creepy carnival music on here!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Nox Arcana......Carnival of lost souls , They're cd has a GREAT selection of creepy circus / clown stuff,
I have a master cd that i burned with just all creepy Twisted circus SFX.PM me your email, send ya what i got. :D
Let the clowns loose !!!!!!~ :eek:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nox Arcana......Carnival of lost souls , They're cd has a GREAT selection of creepy circus / clown stuff,
I have a master cd that i burned with just all creepy Twisted circus SFX.PM me your email, send ya what i got. :D
Let the clowns loose !!!!!!~ :eek:
Haha sounds totally sick
i'll pm ya with my email

1 - 7 of 7 Posts