Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway we can get a sticky or at least a thread going that would be about finding fellow haunters in your area. I know I would love to meet some fellow haunters to work with and share ideas. It is just me and my brother and I sometimes force my friends to help out, but the obessessed ones are only my brother and I lol.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Southern Minnesota, in the Mankato area (found at the bend of the Mississippi River).
90 min. drive South of the Twin Cities- Minneapolis, St. Paul.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have not been around for a very long time, but I live in Toledo, Ohio

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be really awsome if we could get a section on here that woud be about hauntera meeting up like each region or state would have its own thread. I really hope to meet some fellow haunters and hauntreeses. I want to meet more that share my obsession. If you agree with me let's keep this post alive in the hopes that the owner who did an awsome inteview on haunt cast sees it and sees that its a good idea and how we all really want this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sounds great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We live in Decatur,IL.......anyone live near us? I would love to have someone to share ideas with and make things together.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On this forum you started one? I want it where the haunting population will see it not on a random google group or something. I'd its done in the haunting community the real halloween fanatics will see it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm in Massachusetts, Southern Worcester County(see my signature for the town) Anyone around here?
I've joined a make and take group on Yahoo, but no-one there responds to my messages, I'll probably drop that group.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
N. W. Illinois= Ravens Grin Inn

But then Illinois is the size of France!
3 hrs. due west of Chicago, only 10 miles from the Miss. river on rt. 64, otherwise known as North Ave. in Chicago.
Mount Carroll, Ill. is a quaint, cute little old town with neat old houses, 45 miles S. E. of Galena, Ill. "Home of Gen. Grant!"
See the website for driving directions "hauntedravensgrin.com."
Open now! Open almost every night of the entire year!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am really hoping somebody from North Jersey will start posting lol. The Area where the Sopranos was filmed, anyone from this area, hit me up.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I am really hoping somebody from North Jersey will start posting lol. The Area where the Sopranos was filmed, anyone from this area, hit me up.
Might help if you start a new thread with NJ in the title. Would get their attention better.

Like: NJ Haunters? or Searching for NJ haunters? or NJ meet and greet.

And if no one responds, don't give up....try again in Sept when it starts getting busier around here.

MsM

·
Registered
78 Posts
Useful Thread

Thanks for starting this thread, halloweenjerzeboi. A couple of us from the same town bumped into eachother here, and now there's a new NW suburban Illinois Social Group--we'll see who else shows up.
And you keep hanging in there -- with the Jersey Devil and the whole Blair Witch thing (that was set in New Jersey, right?) it's hard to believe that your state wouldn't have a fair number of Halloween enthusiasts for you to link up with!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts