Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pictures of the framework I just finished putting up in the garage. I still need to duct tape the joints. I love PVC!

The second picture turned out dark, but if you look closely you can see my crank spider off to the side.

I will finish making the walls with black sheets, then place all my props.

This is my second year with the PVC frame haunt. Last year we had around 150 kids go through and it worked out really well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the MAME cabinet is my pride and joy. I had to turn it to the side to make room for the haunt. My kid is upset because its off limits for the rest of the month. The sacrifices we make for halloween...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Multi Arcade Machine Emulator. It's a framework that runs on a PC and lets you play hundreds (if not thousands,) of classic arcade games, NES games, Playstation games, etc.

It's on my short list to build, too. That is if She Who Must Be Obeyed will let me...:mad:

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's too funny! I too have my shindig in the garage and have my MAME running all night. That machine tends to get abused pretty good on Halloween Night.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just remember, when you ask for permission, tell her "its for the kids." If you're lucky she'll buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts