I'll send my soul upon a wind,
In every gentle breeze.
On that one special night,
a reminder of what could have been

The day I sell my Halloween display,
will be the day my soul leaves.
Don't be sad or shed a tear,
For a haunter was the life for me.

I never said I was a poet. As the above says, I am selling my halloween display that I have been working on for over 20 years now. Some things have gone but most have stayed. I have enjoyed working on this hobby of mine but the time has come to put this in the past and start on something new. I have more stuff then one can image from a asylum door to extra motors to electrical cords enough to wrap around a cemetery 5 times. The items are custom made by me with halloween in mind.

Below I have listed items that I am selling as part of the halloween display. I have also added pictures of my display. I tried to add picture that have several items in them. Everything works great and in good condition. I was very proud of this display and if you could of seen it live, you will understand why. I never took short cuts or used cheap material. Most items were made in scaring and storage in mind.

Bush Jumper​​​​​
Posable frame
Conjuring Madame Leota​​
​Full Size spider skelly that all eight
legs move independent
Body Split Zombie​​​​
The Breathing Grave
Grave Snatcher​​​​​
Sit-n-Reach Plans
Rocking Tombstone​​​
​Ankle ticklers
The Flying crank ghost​​​
​Ghostly Footprints
Skull Stanchions​​​​​
Flickering Pumpkins
Haunted Books​​​​​
Singing Pumpkins
Flickering Candles​​​​
Tombstones
Creacher Crate​​​​​
Drinking Skelly
Bush Jumper​​​​​
Rocking Skelly
Fence - 258’​​​​​ (19 sections - 16 of them 8' long
Stretch Monster
Columns​​​​​​ (2 entrance and 2 for outside corners)
Jumping Zombie Plans
Crypt Peeper​​​​​
Flying Books
Low voltage lighting
Battery spot lights
Regular spot lights
Extra motors (deer, gear, and general)
Extra bones
3 computers to run the props and display
2 DVD players for audio with speakers plus extra. They are the surround sound speakers. Not big bulky ones.
Thunder and lighting machine
Several self blow-up decorations
A lot of little items to decorate the cemetery
3 large and 2 small skeletons to use at will
15 large spiders to cover the house with
8 spiders web out of cloth line of different sizes
Toe pincher coffin out of wood
2' wide pumpkin head with face cut out made of fiberglass - lights up
2 projectors
Extra parts for most props
Haunter bookshelf - this prop is not together due to I felt it would be better selling the parts then to ship a large bookshelves. Enough to operate 2 shelves
Beloved girl for beloved tombstone
3 talking skulls with one being from skulltronixs with several programs for each skull
Another skull that needs to be build for a total of 4 skulls
Peekaboo skully from behind a tombstone
5 fog machines with timers and remotes
Ghostly footprints
Extra circuit boards
Flashing eyes
Circuits boards that I can't remember what they do.
Grave ghost illusion special effects
Plans for props that I never got to
Receits for most items bought
Kicking legs
Manuals for motors, circuit boards, pumps, etc
2 fog chillers
CDs from hallo windows to several singing pumpkins to music to how tos
7 prop controllers - 3 never been used

I am selling this display as a whole. There is to much work to sell it in parts. If I get no offers or my asking price, I will let everyone know about selling it piece by piece.

I have EVERY plan to EVERY prop that I have built in 5 - three ring folders with EVERYTHING about my display on the computer. I have informational magazines, plans, jokes, poems, how to, programs, part lists, where to order from, etc. (you got the idea) I do have more pics and some videos.

I am asking 10k for everything. I know that it is well worth more but I just want to sell it and move on. Please. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Pick up only. I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

From the poem by Krimm's........

You may love me, you may hate me,
But there's nothing I can do,
Be it curse or be it blessing
I'm a Haunter through and through.

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
I am sorry to hear you are selling your stuff. at least you know if you sell it here, it will be put to the best of uses

unfortunately, I will not be able to take it whole but would like to be first on the list for parting :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same for me, no way I can get out to OH or pony up that much money. I am however interested in some of the homemade props, and some of the techie stuff like the skulls etc.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to add more pics and video but I am having trouble with it. Give me a couple of days and I will see what I can do. Right now I am still wanting to sell the whole thing but if I don't get somethIng soon, I will sell it piece by piece. I got enough people to sell just about everything via pieces. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in the Dayton area, please let me know when you start breaking it up. There are several things on the list I would like.

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
Just to give you an idea on what i am interested in (And if the misses approves ;) ) if it splits up and the price is right

1 Projector
Flying Crank Ghost
Flickering Candles
Deer Motors
Spot Lights
A couple of Spiders
Cloth Web.

Would love to see the Ankle Ticklers

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry

Sorry that I that you havent heard from me but there was a death in the family and i was busy with that. I am going to TRy and upload pic and video of my haunt. If no interest, i will be selling pieces in a week. If interested in anything i listed, please let me know and I will see if we can agree on a price.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
are you shipping things now? I may be interested in a few things, mainly the skull/chain fence. LMK thanks and out of curiosity how much for the phyco behind the door with an axe?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am waiting to hear back from one person about buying the whole haunt. If not, I am breaking it up and selling everything. If your interested in anything, PM with what your interested in and leave your number so we can maybe work something out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am selling pieces parts since ( in which I figured but t couldn't hurt to try) I could not sell my haunt as a whole. I PM the ones who contacted me already. If anyone else is interested please PM with your number and let's see if we can make something happen. Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts