Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey thanks for reading.
I am selling my entire haunt. I am in Connecticut. I do not have any retail big dollar stuff, I can make the same thing for a lot less and did just that. great quality, detail oriented. I have lifesize props, fog machines, fog timers, strobes, light strings, floods, spots, colored bulbs, steroes, many various speakers, corpses, unused buckies, and bucky parts. static and neumatic props. scatter type filler props. two full size professional stages worth of red and black velvet. (try finding this stuff!! ), foam gravestones, 10x20 canopy tent, Iron and faux tower entrance with iron gates, octagon hanging iron cage, cast iron cauldrons (x2), all kinds of stuff. email me for more information and pics. I would love to sell as a bulk and would discount for that. will pieace out if I have to. I am not looking for top dollar. [email protected] 860-552-4188 Chris

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Do you have a website or a link to where we can see pictures of what you have?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm in Massachuetts, where in connecticut are you, I'd like to come down and take a look at what you've got, I'll pay right away if you have anything that'd fit in with my haunt!!:D:D

pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts