Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs are dozens of Halloween related DVD's ALL original NO PIRATING!
Bought them all new, watched them, now time to let someone else get good use out of them!

SOLD First up.. All 17 HauntWorld DVD's
Go here Haunted House Supplies - Educational Resources that Advance your Attraction
for description.
Paid $295.00 Will let them go for $170.00

Next Up... Bad Boys Scenic Design: Styrofoam Masons
Styrofoam Mazons by Bad Boys Scenic Design - HauntedHouseSupplies.com
Paid $24.95 Will let go for $12.00

Next Up... The Kevin McCurdy Collection All 7 DVD's
Haunted House Supplies - Educational Resources that Advance your Attraction
Paid $120.00 Will let go for $70.00

Next Up... The Rich Hanf Collection All 4 DVD's
Haunted House Supplies - Educational Resources that Advance your Attraction
Paid $75.00 Will let go for $40.00

SOLD Next Up... BoneYard Haunted House DVD Collection All 5 DVD's
Haunted House supplies, props, haunted house dvds, haunted house books and cds and animations.

SOLD Next Up... ScaryGuys DVD Collection 2 DVD's
ScaryGuys Pneumatics For Haunting DVD
ScaryGuys Animation Controls DVD
Paid $50.00 Will let go for $25.00

SOLD Next Up... Terror Syndicate Collection All DVD's and Books
http://www.terrorsyndicate.com/cata...=terror-syndicate-products-hhpb-package-deals
Can't remember what I paid Will let go for $125.00

All in excellent condition!!!

PM me to buy!
Thanks

·
Gramzie
998 Posts
Can't find anything realy telling about the bad boys Styrofoam Mazons.. but I am really interested in it.. just started making bases for my haunted village and would love new ideas.. and how toos..could you tell me anything about it ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, no price on the boneyard collection, but I'm interested in it. I'll also take the scary guys collection, Terror syndicate, and hauntworld collections as well, provided they are in good condition and not scratched & skippy. You can PM me or email me if you'd like to put together a package deal for all that I've listed I'd certainly appreciate it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Squatdaddy,

What happened? In your reply to my PM, you said that I was first in line to buy the Terror Syndicate Collection but that you had to find all of the books and dvds. And that you would PM me when you found them, which should be in a couple of days. Now I see where you have sold the collection and I still have not received a message of any sort from you. I did send you a 2nd PM letting you know that I was still interested. So does that mean that you have sold it to someone else or consider it sold to me?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Squatdaddy,

What happened? In your reply to my PM, you said that I was first in line to buy the Terror Syndicate Collection but that you had to find all of the books and dvds. And that you would PM me when you found them, which should be in a couple of days. Now I see where you have sold the collection and I still have not received a message of any sort from you. I did send you a 2nd PM letting you know that I was still interested. So does that mean that you have sold it to someone else or consider it sold to me?
I don't know what the deal is but, I bought and paid for almost all of the dvds for sale and still haven't received them or a response to 2 emails, a pm here and my last post to check his email. You may want to consider yourself lucky. Since today is a holiday there isn't too much I can do today, but if they're not here in tomorrows am mail, I am filing a dispute with paypal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi jerseydevil77,

I feel badly for you. I hope that you finally get the things you paid for.

I see that you are a new member and I want to assure you that this in NOT normal. I have ordered from other members and the transactions went very smoothly. My emails were answered quickly, they shipped almost immediately and sent emails telling me the items had shipped. So please don't let it sour you on this site and it's members.

Thank you for answering my post, so that I know what is going on. Please let me know how things turn out for you. I am glad that you used Paypal and will be able to get a refund if they don't show up.

Welcome to the forum and give us another chance please. There are loads of great people on here that are very kind, helpful and true to their word. Stick around and you will see for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts