Halloween Forum banner

Haunt at Red Clover 2008 Video

Prop Showcase: 
2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  GrimmLeeFeindish 
#1 ·
Finally, after fighting a bad firewire port on my camcorder, editing and upload problems:

Photos are here:

Halloween 2008 pictures by bradbaum - Photobucket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 ·
Wow, really well done haunt. It's so big! How many people ran through? Oh, love the kid's maze, I may have to do that.
I didn't keep track of the number of people, My wife had just got home from having her gall bladder removed on Halloween, so I was busy making sure she was sitting down. But we had quite the party going on in the cul-de-sac.

The kids maze was a big hit, it was short enogh that the parents could watch their kids go through, but tall enough that is was still spooky for the kids.

Now I have to ask but what do you do with your spare time...and all that stuff
My spare time is devoted to my daughter first, and Halloween second.

where do you store all your props? (or do you leave it up year round?)
I don't think my neighbors would like it if I left it up all year around, besides I try to change it every year.

I have a 28' Semi Trailer that I store the larger stuff in, the big problem is it is at my Brother's place that is about 90 miles away. The smaller and expensive stuff I store either in my 10x12 shed or a room I have dedicated to halloween storage.

#11 ·
and i tought i was a detail freak , wow tons of small details everywhere, my favorite is the egyptian theme , so many things and details , great job on everything , well done.
We had tons more little details both planed and already made that didn't make it into the haunt due to my wife's surgery right before Halloween.

#14 ·
Ill be stopping by next year, Im in Aurora. Cant wait.
I am thinking about scaling back next year due to the teenage step kids not wanting to help set up and tear down.

Are you a member of the Colorado haunt club HACK?

I am trying to plan a make-and-take for the spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.