Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Doing as we all do, I am allready planning what theme to do next year....

I have decided to do Saw as a theme....
Basically I need some ideas on what to do for it....

Any suggestions are welcome....

Ruggerz

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Maybe set up an area where it looks like a strip mall type thing with different small room themes. You could have one of the various scenes from the movies in different rooms. You know like 5 smaller rooms side by side, each one showing some ghastly scene out of the movies.

·
Registered
39 Posts
you could rip a page from my manor.. last year i had a room to do with saw.

let me paint you a pic:

room is pitch black, with two slowwwwwwww strobe-lights going, the room is criss-crossed with clear plastic tarp hanging from the ceiling. the "guest" must maneuver through this plastic trap. all of the sudden the "guest" hears the infamous chuckle laugh of the saw "billy" doll. after hearing that they run quicker, and hiding in the corner is "amanda" in her pig mask costume.

PICTURE OF COSTUME!!! ^^^^^

On sale @: TYNKE

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Gore. Lots of blood, guts, severed body parts... hands in jars... legs in shackles... an anamatronic person in a vat of needles *shudders* That was absolutely horrible to watch.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I like Kprimms idea. You've got plenty of time, 5 Movies, and plenty to choose from in each of the 5 movies.... Pick the 4 or 5 scenes you like, decide which would be practical to do and start drafting up some ideas.
Having an "Amanda" lurking in one of them as HauntedAcresManor suggests would be a great addition to add an extra shock factor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts