Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just popped up in my twitter feed. Video of a Hatbox Ghost animatronic at this year's D23 Expo which runs this weekend. All dressed up, but does he have some place to go?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I must say its thrilling to finally see him in motion, after seeing his visage in so many 2D (and a few 3D) representations. Odd to see him at full height rather than hunched over, and how I wish the hatbox illusion was on show! But hey, it's fantastic that the old gentleman has made an updated appearance, nevertheless!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odd to see him at full height rather than hunched over
Yeah, he kinda loses something with the improved posture, doesn't he? Just occurred to me that it's probably some kind of existing frame that they've retrofitted for the event rather than something built specifically for the appearance.

They sure like to tease with HB, don't they? I don't know how long they can keep it up before people start getting annoyed. On the other hand, if they bring him back to the mansion, some of that mystery will disappear and I don't know if there's anything else to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts