Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I have found a small selection of hats on ebay, using the wording recommended by Rikki. So I'd appreciate a little help choosing which would suit the outfit best: :p

I really like the veils on the first two, I love the feathers on the last one, but I don't like the lace on the last one.

There were a handful of stunning hats, but price or the item unable to be shipped to me ruled those out:(

And just incase you missed the thread with my costume pic in, here you go::p

Any help is appreciated.:)

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
I prefer the shape of the third and think the feathers are really cool. You could take the lace off of it and add a veil. If that's too much work (or extra cost) go with the second one.

You could also do a Google search for the terms I gave you. Steampunk and Lolita are huge in Japan and they normally ship worldwide. There are a lot of websites selling those types of clothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The second hat would look the best, but put your hair up. With your long hair down, the fabric coming off the back of the hat would get lost; and the effect would be missed.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I like the third one with the feathers. Just remove the lace. Maybe replace the lace with black lace. I like the shape of the hat and the feathers with the costume.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, going with the majority vote, I am currently the winning bidder on the 2nd one. It ends tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be mine! I'll post a new pic of the costume with it, if I win.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ARGH!!! I lost out on the hat by 50p!! :mad::mad: I have my eye on another, but I'm not bidding on it just yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts