Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a mask i want on their website, which I'm suspecting may be discontinued. I ordered it from another place and got an email 4 days later stating that it wasn't in stock and they didn't know when, or if, it would be again. I checked some other sites and almost all the sites that give the stock status on their webpage say "out of stock" on this mask.

So I emailed Halloween Depot asking if they had it in stock, since this is not mentioned on their page, and I have heard nothing. So I called both number listed....numerous times...no answer. So I called and left voice mails asking my question, as well as referencing the email I sent a few days earlier...still have yet to hear anything.

So if anyone has any experience with them please let me know...at this point I'm leaning away from attempting to order it just to see if they have it in stock because I don't want to wait 3 weeks and have to call and harass them every day just to find out they don't have it...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Eeric.

I used them a year ago and didn't have any issues, but only ordered one readily available item. However, if you aren't getting a response I would be a little bit leery this year. I understand what your saying about having to wait three weeks just to find out that don't have the mask at all. If it were me, I'd keep looking - only order from them as a last resort.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I too am going through this same issue with Halloween-Depot.com. I have placed 2 separate orders, had inquired on additional description info for one of the items at time of order with a followup subsequent email reinquiring again 2 days later, and have not heard anything back either via email or by phone. Unfortunately, no one else seems to be selling either of these items. I ordered them Thursday, and it is now Tuesday. The other vendors have already provided me shipping carrier tracking #s for ALL of my other ordered items. I will post up any update. Their hours to call are very limited (MST 11am-2pm)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Update: It's now been over 2 weeks since I initially placed my order. I have emailed 4 separate times and left 3 voice messages and still no response. I called again today at both phone numbers to only have it ring multiple times then go to voice mail. The only good thing is that my credit card has not been charged. I would sure like to cancel my order with them, but I have absolutely no idea if they will actually honor my request as opposed to simply charging my card sometime in the future for the amount of 2 orders several months from now when whatever out of stock products become available.

Anybody have any recommendations on what I should do? BBB grades Halloween-Depot.com with an 'F' score, but only 2 complaints (1 supposedly resolved.) At this point, with no way of telling what is actually 'in stock' vs. 'out of stock' on their site, I would avoid doing business with them.

Just how many emails and phone calls does it take to actually get a response back from Halloween-Depot.com???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts