Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this photo someplace on the net. I started to edit it to use for a project and forgot to save the photo as a new file, so it edited and cropped the original and now can't figure out where I got it. The original is full length so you can see the entire costume. So please, if anyone has seen this photo and can give me a link I would appreciate it. Just some vintage photo of kids in their costumes. Hmm, and why do people answer just to tell you they have not seen this photo ? strange to me

·
Registered
668 Posts
haha good point. I hope you find it. Good luck :)

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is the filename shown above the original name of it? I thought if you just googled the filename, maybe it would come up in the results. Or try an image search in Google using the filename. I already tried it with the long filename shown and the only result I got was this thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Haven't seen or found the pic, but they look like they are dressed as "Punch and Judy" of puppet show by the same name. Maybe that might be part of the search criteria?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yup, that's Punch and Judy. I did some searching for vintage P&J pics but found nothing like that.

I did find one of the creepier dolls I have ever seen........:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts