Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find this costume anywhere on the web except this one sight which says it is out of stock for 2007. I tried to send them a email but, they never answered. Just wondering if any of you have seen it anywhere.

Creepy Doll

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't know where to find the costume, but if you need a theme song, here's the perfect one.

"Creepy Doll" by Jonathan Coulton

Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton | I Am Bored

You can also find several variations of videos for it on youtube. One uses characters from World of Warcraft and is quite good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok, after I read your post I looked myself and could not find it anywhere. I was really bugged that no one had this costume when I looked, as it is a really creepy costume, you'd think they'd be all over the place!

THEN, I got an idea. Piece together the costume!

First take a Mardi Gras Ceramic mask (you can buy them online and on Ebay for pretty cheap)

Or a blank female plastic mask you can get a craft stores like this:
Halloween Blank Masks Female Blank Mask, Full Face, $2.99 each / 12 for $2.45 each

Paint it white then paint it to look like this:

Then wear a pilgrim costume dress like this one from the Costume Shop Costume-Shop.com : Female Pilgrim Costume - Womens Costumes Pilgrims and Thanksgiving Costumes

Dirty up the dress a bit, maybe add a wig, some white gloves, even add a little black screen door material behind the eyes of the mask to give you that black doll eye look and I think you'd be golden. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much Urshag for your idea! I went out yesterday and picked up soe maska to work on. I think its gonna out very creepy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts