Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
This has been my must have prop pick from Spirit when they open. Still waiting for my store to open though....I just think it's a clever new idea and will catch people by suprise. Scary face as well. I'll figure out a way to incorporate into some haunt themes...might have to create a waiting room for my hospital scene, be positioned in my hotel lobby, or be a coat rack in my army's "alien" zombie research lab's outer office (with a switch up of some different coats for a more military look), but it would be equally great standing in our inside entry way as well. Hats off to this one!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
It's funny that you mentioned the coat rack. I was browsing the Spirit site last night and saw it. I was like this is really dumb and watched the video to see how dumb it was. And I was totally surprised at how cool it actually looked in the video. I want it also, but I am hoping that it will be a half off item since it really does not fit my theme.

Brian

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a Scare Factory prop design. Of course the Scare Factory one is much better and more expensive.
I saw the real one at Transworld this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCnUqMEqp1Y[/VIDEO]
Pete
Wow, they're almost exactly the same. Hadn't seen these before but have to say it's pretty kewl.

This is one prop that I wouldn't mind getting...hmmm, may need to socialize the wife on this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts