Halloween Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I really thought we would hear something by Halloween also. Hope they are OK and happy and while it would be comforting to know they are alright, I wish them all the best in wherever they are and whatever they are doing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
A week and still nothing. Rot said that this was going to be a Corn Witch-themed display for the 10-year anniversary of his 2009 display. It was a big deal. I'm sad that nothing has come about. I hope he and his family are alright.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed that Bean's blog is now set to "invitation only" status. I've always enjoyed reading her poems, so I've been missing her updates as well. This leads me to believe that something has happened in their private life, which could be SO many things. We can speculate, of course, but I'm sure that they have a strong reason for keeping it private. It's human nature to be curious, and since we enjoy their works, we feel connected to them. We're all understandably worried, because even though we don't know them personally, we are a caring community. Still, we'll just have to respect that they are choosing to keep out of the spotlight for the moment. Let's just send good vibes, prayers, positive mojo, or whatever you subscribe to, their way.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts