Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
He lives in Pennsylvania. I emailed his brother who is checking on him. I also emailed a couple of his close family friends. I haven't heard back from any of them. He's taken long breaks (from blogging) in the past like when he made his Swamp Foetus video but he usually tells everyone that he's taking a break. I didn't want to alarm everyone, I was just wanting to know if anybody has heard from him.
Thanks for the info. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Any updates folks? I know this sounds crazy, but this is kind of concerning. But, maybe, just maybe, he's setting us all up by creating an atmosphere of concern, fear, worry and dread...and then he'll make a grand re-entrance. He is "The Master" after all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Any updates folks? I know this sounds crazy, but this is kind of concerning. But, maybe, just maybe, he's setting us all up by creating an atmosphere of concern, fear, worry and dread...and then he'll make a grand re-entrance. He is "The Master" after all.
Yeah, this is getting ridiculous - its going on 2 months now.

·
Registered
199 Posts
He's been an avid blogger for nearly a decade, only missing a day or two but definitely not a couple of months. It’s possible he’s working on displays or props for a movie and can’t tell anyone (yet). I know he took some time off from blogging when he worked on Mr. Jones but he left a message saying as much. I owe a great of my creativity and passion for Halloween creations to Rot and John Wolfe (RIP) of Season of Shadows. I would hate to lose another master.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yes, no one has inspired me as much as his work. His corn witch display is still my favorite Halloween display ever, although his skeleton witch display that one year is a close second. I'd buy a book of his work, or heck, just one made up of his halloween cartoons.

June is a long time with no updates from him and doesn't sound like anything good.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes, he has been amazingly inspirational to me as well. I think there was an article he posted somewhat recently that actually mentioned his and Bean’s last name, but for the life of me I can’t find it. He is super private so I never really cared to remember more than that it existed. During my efforts of combing through his bog I just stumbled upon this post. Haunting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I remember the first day I stumbled upon his blog. When the main page loaded with that graphic, it made me pause and take it all in, all that is Halloween and fall. Curiosity got me and I went further. I’ve been loving his posts all year long for the past few years. All the feels. I hope he’s just been busy and awaiting to show us all his new works!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Really hoping this is just a sinister head hack plot for the faithful followers of the CHURCH of ROT and what he is orchestrating for 2019, which I can absolutely appreciate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
He's been an avid blogger for nearly a decade, only missing a day or two but definitely not a couple of months. It’s possible he’s working on displays or props for a movie and can’t tell anyone (yet). I know he took some time off from blogging when he worked on Mr. Jones but he left a message saying as much. I owe a great of my creativity and passion for Halloween creations to Rot and John Wolfe (RIP) of Season of Shadows. I would hate to lose another master.
I still haven't gotten over losing John Wolfe and don't know if I ever will. He and PumpkinRot were my gateway drugs into Halloween. I hope all is well in PumpkinRot's world.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts