Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the blog at pumpkinrot.com has gone silent for almost a month now. Usually he posts 2-3 posts a day, or every 2 days at the longest/least. If he is going to be away, he always says so.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I just wondered if anyone else had heard anything

·
Registered
201 Posts
Rots last post on his blog and social media was more than a month ago. He hasn't responded to emails or blog comments during this time either. Has anyone heard anything; is he on vacation, toiling away on this years display, ??? Perhaps Bean or Jay would know.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I JUST came here to ask this very question. I really hope all is well and maybe he's just on hiatus. Although...he usually graciously informs his readers when he's going to be focusing on other things. I hope he and Bean are alright, and everything is well in their world.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hope all is well. I was wondering the same. Thought maybe he had taken a month off, been checking his blog since his last post in June.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing! I know sometimes he takes breaks in the summer here and there. Excited for his next post though!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Emailed Jay (Jay Shadows - sibling) and Theo (The House of Marrow - 2018 collaborator with Pumpkin Rot) today. Both have emailed Rot without responses. There is definitely something sinister about all this ???

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,829 Posts
Emailed Jay (Jay Shadows - sibling) and Theo (The House of Marrow - 2018 collaborator with Pumpkin Rot) today. Both have emailed Rot without responses. There is definitely something sinister about all this ???
Oh no... I hope he's okay!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am a religious reader of his blog as well. At first, I thought something was wrong with my internet, like the page wasn’t loading properly. Due to the fact he usually informs readers when he isnt going to be around to post, I have grown more concerned. I came here looking for news. Like everyone, I hope he is just on vacation and that everything is OK.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any response yet? You seem to have the most inside track of all that are concerned.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If he went on vacation without saying, all the concerned are owed mini pumpkinrots.... 😁
Rot typically let's people know when he's taking a break from blogging / social media. But Bean (spouse) hasn't responded to emails either. I keep hoping they just took a trip to New Zealand to visit Theo but he hasn't heard anything either. Perhaps he's just in his basement creating the next masterpiece and is to busy to blog?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Does anyone know his actual name and where he is located? Maybe someone might want to check newspapers in the area to see if there is, I hate to say it, an obituary.
I hope that he and his family are all okay and that maybe something unexpected came up and he didn't have time to let folks know he wouldn't be around to blog.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Does anyone know his actual name and where he is located? Maybe someone might want to check newspapers in the area to see if there is, I hate to say it, an obituary.
I hope that he and his family are all okay and that maybe something unexpected came up and he didn't have time to let folks know he wouldn't be around to blog.
He lives in Pennsylvania. I emailed his brother who is checking on him. I also emailed a couple of his close family friends. I haven't heard back from any of them. He's taken long breaks (from blogging) in the past like when he made his Swamp Foetus video but he usually tells everyone that he's taking a break. I didn't want to alarm everyone, I was just wanting to know if anybody has heard from him.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts