Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted to visit haunted attractions in other states and or travel to well known creepy destinations like notorious haunted houses or spots where eerie occurences have taken place. Univeral Studios seems to go all out for Halloween and I've never gone. This year it seems awesome. I would LOVE to do something like that. Most of my friends don't share my rabid appreciation for all things Halloween though.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
I’ve been able to visit a few famous Haunted places. I’ve been able to go to…

Salem, Mass
Gettysburg, PA
The Blue Lady Lounge in NY
The Roosevelt Hotel in LA
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Adams, TN (Home Of The Bell Witch)

I really love traveling and history so getting to combine that with my love of the macabre is perfect for me.

I'm planning a Haunted New England road trip with some friends a week or so before Halloween.

·
Registered
53 Posts
if you ever come to Arkansas, you should visit the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs. It was featured on Ghost Hunters.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That sounds like a great trip! I wouldn't mind going to Kansas City to Worlds of Fun - anyone ever been there? Is it worth a weekend trip?

·
Registered
920 Posts
I have always wanted to visit haunted attractions in other states and or travel to well known creepy destinations like notorious haunted houses or spots where eerie occurences have taken place. Univeral Studios seems to go all out for Halloween...I would LOVE to do something like that.

Hi King! I was talking to someone the other day about that! I would love to do a tour myself of some great haunts up north.....By the way, if you have the chance to go to Universal during the halloween season, do it! It's really amazing! You will really enjoy yourself. :)

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/

·
Registered
407 Posts
Toured many Civil War battlefields and had many run-ins with things out of the ordinary. :eek:

Antietam
Gettysburg
Shiloh
Fort Donelson and Henry
Cold Harbor
Fredricksburg
Petersburg
etc..etc

other non civil war sights would be

Bachelors Grove, Middlothian IL
Salem, MA
Wounded Knee
My old house in Spokane, Wa lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All of those places sound awesome. I am thinking in the next year or two I need to make some October trips to some of these places everyone mentioned. I always take my vacation in the summer but even if I have to go alone I think it would be fun to check out some of these places.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
I just made reservations at the Lizze Borden House and I was able to book Lizze Borden's room fo the night. Should be fun.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
1999 Salem , Mass. Thats about it. LOL I would love to visit some civil war places. Gettysburgh , Fort Milfin (I thinks thats how you spell it) that was featured on Ghost Hunters. A few more also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts