Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That board looks like a nice board. I'll keep it in mind while I try it on my own. I'll probably use a Teensy with a power regulator cause I like to try things on my own. I'm sure I'll run out of time and buy a board. So thanks for showing me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I just bought 2 birds. I'll see what kind of work they need. I'll probably set it up like the picture.

Now I just have to figure how to pay for this years builds. Anyone here use fund raising?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got my first Squawker. It seems to work okay but goes to sleep pretty quick. That might be because the batteries are low. I'm thinking now that I should get J-Mans board so I can do a quick build on the first one.

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
You'll get instructions with the board with close up photos and I have found them very easy to follow. Bought a few of his boards (two squawkers and one Jemmy talk). He's always willing to help if you have questions. Fun projects that bring wow and the kids love the results.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't spend any time fine tuning. I just did the TRIG and it works okay with all the different tracks I put through it. I have a lot of people come by to see what I'm adding this year and I just wanted to show it off. I'll do the fine tuning when I build the full prop for it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Found a Squawker the other day, Ms16 was about to throw it out with some other old toys.
Still working but missing it's feet.

If I can find a way to attach it without the feet I may get one of J-Man's boards.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Found a Squawker the other day, Ms16 was about to throw it out with some other old toys.
Still working but missing it's feet.

If I can find a way to attach it without the feet I may get one of J-Man's boards.
Keep checking ebay, occasionally there are Squawkers feet listed.

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
If anyone is looking for the Pryat rum barrel case that J-Man used for his recent parrot props, ebay has one listed now. Like the Squawkers parrots they come up on the site every so often. Full birds minus the packaging, instructions, remote, stand and cracker are way more prevalent. I have seen the parrot feet listed over the past few years but not that often. Just mentioning they don't get listed that often so you don't hold off buying if you see one and decide to wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts