Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard of local movie theatres replaying Halloween, Halloween 4 and Halloween 5 this year before Oct. 31st? I heard a rumor that some states have some theatres replaying the movies this year. If anyone has any info on this would be greatly appreciated also if there is a websites that might back this that would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Childofthecorn87 well thanks anyway. if you do end up hearing anything please let me know! thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Last year they played a couple here in san diego. havent got word if they are doing it this year. Theres also a drive in here that plays classic movies, in a couple weeks there playing the original psycho.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hadn't heard anything yet.
It's best to check the movie theater's parent website for special screening events. Last year Cinemark hosted a number of classic horror films- The Birds, Frankenstein (1931), Bride of Frankenstein (1935), etc. Just checked out Cinemark's site & Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo will be showing 9/29/13, & George Romero's Night of the Living Dead (1968 ) classic will be showing 10/24/13 at select theaters.

http://www.cinemark.com/movies.aspx?flag=CS

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I do believe there is an official announcement coming from Halloweenmovies.com

·
Registered
119 Posts
My theaters always do horror flashbacks throughout October. I'm really lucky to have seen some of the things I have seen on the big screen. This year I will get to see Halloween! Halloween III is also being played at our drive-in!

·
Registered
273 Posts
My theaters always do horror flashbacks throughout October. I'm really lucky to have seen some of the things I have seen on the big screen. This year I will get to see Halloween! Halloween III is also being played at our drive-in!
I am SO jealous that you still have a drive-in. They are all gone here :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would be interested in seeing what theaters are doing this this year. Last year, there was a small theater that showed some old horror classics but it didn't seem too popular among the residence in the area...so...I'm not sure if they will be bringing it back. I for one, would love to join in this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts