Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Depends on what items you have. If I were to do this I'd get the equipment (Moonflower) he was talking about and use one of it's stand-alone programs if it's slow enough. You wouldn't need to mess with DMX at all even if it's a DMX light. Some of the stand-alone programs are pretty fun on DMX lights :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Terra, I have the same light as he has. I just can't get to rotate like he did. I've emailed him with no reply for about a week. Icemanfred, that's a cool effect I did it last year. This is like a tunnel I saw it in a haunt two years ago very cool.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Terra i think you're right! it does rotate but with more beams of light its like he has the middle off or all joined together to the outside. the unit has dipswitches on the bottom.

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something but the Moonflower is supposed to be mounted at eye level of the ToTs and they walk towards it. When you do that - don't you get that tunnel effect you are looking for?

As for the dip switches: For my Chauvet ColorSplash - if I set the dipswitch #9 to on you can then play with the other dip switches to get different programs. Dipswitch 1 is red at 33% brightness. Have dipswitches 1,2,3 all on and it's 100% red. 4, 5, 6 is 100% green.... and so forth. Check the manual to see what you have for the moonflower.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel like a big dummy! Lol I put it at eye level with fog and its perfect. Thanks terra for your help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts