Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wanted to go as Harley Quinn forever now but don't like costuming as whatever the hot thing is for the year and to do Harls as a couples costume would require my husband being The Joker. Since there have been Batman movies coming out lately it's put my plans on hold. :mad:

In case you don't know who Harley Quinn is; she was The Joker's psychiatrist that fell madly in love with him and turned criminal to try to win him over.

So I'm thinking that maybe we could do them this year (even though I'm sure there will still be a lot of Joker costumes out there)...with a twist. I've been trying to put together a new look - something along the lines of punk meets mafia goon. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me!

My Joker concept:

My Harley concept:

Except I want this hair and makeup on her:

Being recognizable to the general public isn't extremely important to me but I do want the "fanboys" to know who we're supposed to be. :p

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I really like it! I love the idea of giving old charcters a new kick. Maybe something like this for harlequin? It's a dress but I think the ruffles would look really welll and maybe a diffrent pattern in the red and black diamond?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts