Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
October is finally here!!! Makes me happy as I've been feeling like I was going a little crazy with everything I've done so far and keep thinking something must be wrong with me as it's only September. Now it just feels like this is how it's supposed to be. =)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Harvested all the pumpkins & gourds. Looking forward to Fall Festivals & Fun.
We only have a few decorations outside because temps are still in 80s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The rain has stopped for now, so I filled three bushes full of large (colorful) snakes today.
I try to put out at least one thing each day of October.
We have a lot of school busses go past and the kids love to see the change each day.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not done with the new projects, but excited for the best time of the year! Got big plans for this weekend: got some basic decorations up already but going to finish the inside decorations and twinkly orange lights outside, got to paint my 2 new graves, corpse a groundbreaker... I live in the Mid Atlantic so our swamp weather is always a crap shoot, so I dont get my hopes up about great fall weather. I look for leaves and just hope Halloween day and night is cool, crisp and DRY.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Added the gravedigger yesterday.
Something terrible happened - he must have collapsed just as he was digging, he seems to be just a skeleton now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts