Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's finally here. Enjoy the month everyone. It's starting to feel like fall in SE Pennsylvania here, although I went in the pool for a little the past two days, mostly cleaning. Getting a bit chilly! Start your marathons, get your haunts ready, buy some candy, bake some pies, light your fall candles, and also remember to step outside and enjoy nature and the fall season wherever you are. It's time to get your spook on!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,605 Posts
The month we wait for all year! Now it starts to feel like Halloween!

Reactions: kokojazz

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Yep. Enjoy it, people. It always goes by too fast.

·
Registered
663 Posts
October! Yay. After this year I am so ready!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yay! Happy October fellow Halloween enthusiasts! The big month has arrived! I'm decorating this weekend so that I can enjoy the spirit of Halloween all month long!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Happy October! I'm so excited. Got paid yesterday so I can really start to prep for Halloween now...

·
Registered
720 Posts
It's dull and rainy here (the Hurricane hasn't hit us yet, but we're getting all the rain). I'm still super excited for it finally being October though! It's finally cooled down and the leaves are changing colors in Virginia.

Last night, "October Eve", I was in bed unable to fall asleep; it was almost like awaiting Christmas Day as a kid. Only this time it's better :D

Happy October everyone!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yay!! May your October be mysterious and spooky and all together ooky!! Have a blast! :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It's dull and rainy here (the Hurricane hasn't hit us yet, but we're getting all the rain). I'm still super excited for it finally being October though! It's finally cooled down and the leaves are changing colors in Virginia.

Last night, "October Eve", I was in bed unable to fall asleep; it was almost like awaiting Christmas Day as a kid. Only this time it's better :D

Happy October everyone!
The best to you that the storm passes quickly.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Happy October to all!! I will be decorating this weekend, I can't wait. We will be having a cold front - only 83 degrees and low humidity! I hope the front steers the hurricane north and east of all of you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts