Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, it's finally here. Enjoy the month everyone. It's starting to feel like fall in SE Pennsylvania here, although I went in the pool for a little the past two days, mostly cleaning. Getting a bit chilly! Start your marathons, get your haunts ready, buy some candy, bake some pies, light your fall candles, and also remember to step outside and enjoy nature and the fall season wherever you are. It's time to get your spook on!

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,098 Posts
And a Happy October to each of you as well!

May the Tenth month, called the Eighth month (octo), which is the Scariest month, be your Best month!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Happy October! I'm so excited. Got paid yesterday so I can really start to prep for Halloween now...

·
Registered
731 Posts
It's dull and rainy here (the Hurricane hasn't hit us yet, but we're getting all the rain). I'm still super excited for it finally being October though! It's finally cooled down and the leaves are changing colors in Virginia.

Last night, "October Eve", I was in bed unable to fall asleep; it was almost like awaiting Christmas Day as a kid. Only this time it's better :D

Happy October everyone!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It's dull and rainy here (the Hurricane hasn't hit us yet, but we're getting all the rain). I'm still super excited for it finally being October though! It's finally cooled down and the leaves are changing colors in Virginia.

Last night, "October Eve", I was in bed unable to fall asleep; it was almost like awaiting Christmas Day as a kid. Only this time it's better :D

Happy October everyone!
The best to you that the storm passes quickly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.