Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and meet the fellow haunters. Both the pros and the wanna be pros such as myself. I am far from a pro and slightly above a novice. I have been into halloween displays since Silo X in Fort Lauderdale in the early 1990's. That grabbed my attention and got me into halloween displays and haunted houses. Over the years I have mainly focused on Christmas Displays and lighting but the last few years I have amped up halloween in my neighborhood to an entirely new level. I have other houses now involved and plan on keeping this going until I can't no more! This is our fourth year haunting our neighborhood and were looking for props online when we cam across a forum user which led us to here. Although time is limited for sites like these this time of year due to the line of work I am in, I will try my best to become more involved year round when business slows. I am still in the busy season for decals so once that slows down I hope to get some great ideas from many of you for future props and haunts

May all your haunts be memorable.....

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the eternal twilight of HalloweenForum...pull up a mossy tombstone and make yourself at home..

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,087 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Count Chocula
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing