Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all .......Im male and like halloween and long walks on the beach ..............ok really Im really into halloween ......I was born on halloween .really Im not kidding..........Ive been doing a yardhaunt at my house for 10 years now and mostly its been some props and me and some other people dressed up ................but now I wanna take it up a notch..................my bro and I used to work for a haunted hay ride and the owner gave me a box of stuff and Ive been using some of it in my yard .......this included a 3ft by 3ft box of blucky skells.............so now Ive been spending the better part of the last three months making corpses and props from them thanks to the help of this site..............Im gonna keep going and make more stuff.............the people on here are amazing ......the detail and the effort they put into there props is amzing ............I will not do that ......I will look for the cheapest and quickest way to do things with a good result ..............I thank you all for your info so far from what Ive seen as a guest ...............and look forward to all you input on my props so far .................

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
You know, props don't have to be complicated, detailed affairs.
Even the simplest, cheapest props cobbled together from junk can look extremely effective if well positioned and effectively lit.

Welcome to the forum.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. you'll have to show us what you're made of. give us a taste of what you've accomplished. let's see some pictures. thank you

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling! A Halloween Birthday Boy......So jealous:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you all .////////////////.............and yes I am born on halloween .........so Ive got that going for me .....................I will post threads on the prop forum ..............let me know what you think .........and again ty all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts