Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanksgiving 2019.jpg

This was my dining room as of 8:05am on Thursday, November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving Day). Please tell me that I’m not the only one who still has a bunch of uncompleted Halloween props crammed in their dining room? If so I need to join a support group like Giving Halloween Offenders Support Therapy (GHOST). Thankfully I was able to move everything into my over crowded garage, with the rest of the unfinished props. All better, well sort of… Does anyone want to help me clean out my garage / workshop?

Thanksgiving 2019 - garage.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 727064

This was my dining room as of 8:05am on Thursday, November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving Day). Please tell me that I’m not the only one who still has a bunch of uncompleted Halloween props crammed in their dining room? If so I need to join a support group like Giving Halloween Offenders Support Therapy (GHOST). Thankfully I was able to move everything into my over crowded garage, with the rest of the unfinished props. All better, well sort of… Does anyone want to help me clean out my garage / workshop?

View attachment 727067
I have props in almost every room of my house. I'm surrounded! lol Good thing we had somewhere else to go to eat Thanksgiving dinner than at home!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Haha, yeah I had indoor stuff all over the table until noon. My props have leaked out of my workshop and into the general basement this year. I need to reorganize the workshop so everything fits, but its getting hard. Almost out of room... my wife would kill me if our dining room looked like that regularly lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts