Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! From my hours and hours of research to create more Halloween props, I came upon this forum! I'm thrilled!!!

We have (of course) the coolest house in the neighborhood for Halloween. I've been building up my arsenal for years. Mostly buying already made stuff from stores, but I find I get much more pleasure out of making things from scratch. (and even saving a ton of money on them too lol)

Anyway, I'm a wife and mom of a 10 and 11 yr old. Halloween is by far my favorite holidays and if I don't scare the heebie jeebies out of at least a dozen kids a year I'm not satisfied. :)

This year I'm waaay behind on getting some new stuff together. I shoould have started in July!!! I have pored over hundereds of how tos over the past couple weeks and my brain is spinning! I've got 7 projects I want to get done in 4 weeks time. The only thing I'm having problems with is making realistic faces from those styrofoam wig heads. So if there's any links out there I haven't seen, please give them to me!!! lol

Other than that, I'm really excited to be here! I never get tired of Halloween!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts