Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Thanks! 1:18AM and I just finished sighting in all the projectors and lights. Set my alarm for 6AM in order to get everything done in time for TOT.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about , I've been on vacation since Friday(take a week this time every year) and get up at 8 and knock off around 8 , it's like a job! Just need a few details that I'll finish later today, it's finally here!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I need to go to bed. I know it's going to be disappointing with ZERO ToTs because rain but I am still going to do the thing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone!

I finished my last little detail at 11 last night, I’m ready too. I have a few minor details to tweak this afternoon, but its quick stuff. I wish I could take a week off around this time, but it is what it is. I need to start earlier every year it seems. But it is so worth it, I am pumped and ready to go!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Came in to work early to set up props, sound and lights at work. "Don't Fear The Reaper" is playing as I write this. Life is good.
Happy Halloween, everybody!!!

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,295 Posts
happy halloween everyone! our party was saturday and ToTing was moved to yesterday here due to weather (though now the major rain chance is getting pushed further and further back into the evening tonight...figures) so it sorta feels over here, but halloween is still halloween and i'm going to act accordingly until it's officially over. :D

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
Sitting this year out decorating and handing out candy. Plan is to visit neighborhoods and see displays instead...ie. be a kid again! Will be with all of you in spirit however and hope everyone has a fun evening and the kids and parents enjoy what you do. Most of all that you enjoy it too. Happy Halloween. Look forward to seeing your Halloween night photos/videos.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,784 Posts
Busy dragging stuff up from the basement to the yard. Putting the cider on, the sloppy joes are in the crock pot, getting ready in general!!

I spent a good 15 minutes singing "This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...tender lumplings everywhere, Ziggy & Auggie are without a care!" Those are the cats & they are VERY disturbed & they HATE the doorbell!!:D

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts