Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled onto this site back in mid July and have been quite impressed and gotten some very neat ideas that I am incorporating in this year's yard. I have been yard haunting with a sister for 22 years now and will try and attach a couple pics of last years yard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Screaming Scarecrow, maleficent and Terra. Terra, I am a big fan of your's and think you have some wonderful ideas and an awesome display. I am a life long Kansan having lived in Wichita my entire life. The scarecrow I made last year and tried to base it off the old Disney movie Scarecrow of Romny Marsh. I had been wanting to do it for years and finally took on the challenge last year. My theme is a haunted cemetery with all the old horror monsters.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! :] I absolutely love the first picture. That must have been kinda creepy at night.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I amaFreak, it actually does look a lot better at night and they they way I light the whole display up, not to bright and just the right amount of drakness and shadows.

Terra...you should try and rent it if it's still available I remembered it growing up as a kid back when Disney had the Sunday evening movies. I think it ran in 4-5 parts. Anyway, I will try and get some up close pics tonight and post them. Dang it, looking at the poster you loaded I like the white mask much better, hummmmmm...I see a change for next year now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you one and all for the nice greetings. It's been a hectic last 4 days, but the yard is up and running. Best of luck to all this Haunting Season and may you all have fun and good scares.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts