Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a lot of us are going to be so busy today and tomorrow that we may not be able to get on and say it. I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. Revel in the magic that is OUR season and enjoy everything that it brings. Can't wait to read up on how everyones big day went.

Happy Halloween my forum family!:cool:

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Hope everyone has decent weather or at least a break in bad weather during ToTing hours, lots of kids coming your door, and most of all fun greeting the little ones and continuing the tradition.

Looking forward to spending some reading time on here afterwards to see how everyone's night went. Also want to express thanks to everyone who shared their ideas along the way, we have a group of really talented people here; and also thanks to those that took the time to post photos of what they were building, finding in the stores and sharing info on coupons/sales along the way. It all contributes to making our experience better every year. Have a great Halloween 2015.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Happy Halloween- took today off for all the last minute touches- tomorrow can't come fast enough- like a kid on Christmas eve!!!' Hope all of yon have great weather- just joined this site this year snd have met so many great and helpful people- thanks and happy haunting!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,390 Posts
Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!!! We just finished carving pumpkins for our little girl's very first Halloween and yeah, life is good! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.