Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 62 yo and live in Tallahassee Florida. I love the holiday seasons, all of them. I decorate my yard for Halloween using ghosts, tombstones, and a fog machine. I have recently become interested in creating a Light-o-Rama sequenced display. If anyone here has done it I would appreciate any tips. I do have 41 songs that I am working on getting sequenced and those that I have completed are free to anyone that wants them.

Looking forward to talking with everyone.:D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey xmaskarl! Welcome to the forums.

Pretty sure there are a few Light-O-Rama people around here. You may want to start a thread in the Halloween Props section - not everyone wanders into this Welcome area! You might get a better response there.

I know nothing about synchronizing lights and music but 41 songs sounds like a heckuva good start! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone for the Welcome.
Sorry Defenestrator , but originally from south Florida area so Gator fan. But I won't hold being a Seminole fan against anyone!

·
Registered
261 Posts
You americans and your funny football lol

Welcome, I'm curious what kind of songs are included in the 41 set list! We have an elite group of LOR users so feel free to search and yee shall find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts