Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th!!! Our theme park, Busch Gardens, officially opens their Hallowscream attraction today and I'm heading down to take it all in as my celebration of today. Are you all doing anything special today in honor of a perceived "creepy and superstitious" day?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary.

I picked a Saturday in the middle of Sept. When I told my BFF, she said, 'you know you'll have an anniversary fall on Friday the 13th?".

Wow, didn't think of that at the time. But, cool.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Heading to my daughter's for the weekend. We're going to spend the majority of it working on her Nightmare Before Christmas yard décor. Going to turn her yard into "Halloween Town"! :D

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,605 Posts
Umm....working? That's about it. Then going to the fire department to help run their Quarter Auction so yeah, still working even after work.

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, so far it sounds like everyone except Saki and RCIAG are having or planning some fun activities.

Saki, if you do get another tatoo, please post a pic so we can all see :)

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Cleaning house! Nothing more horrific than that. :D

My main secret reaper gift still has some drying to do, so I'm taking a break from props until at least this evening. I'm off to work the next two days and have an appointment on Monday that will tie me up most of the day, so this is my last day to get something done this week. Of course I did grab several horror movies to take with me as I have no internet or satellite at my house (at MIL's now). :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Going to spirit to get the pumpkin nester, and the GF is getting death row! I was hoping they would run a special promo today but its just a shipping one

·
Registered
115 Posts
Putting up the body parts in the kitchen tonight followed by some child appropriate spooky activities in the early evening and wrapping up with the Tommy Jarvis chapters of Friday the 13th....woot woot!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm planning on starting a little decorating outside. Its fall weather here today so hot apple cider is a must.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts