Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

As I anxiously await the words, "it's time to go to the hospital," from my very pregnant wife, I just wanted to wish a happy Father's Day to all the dads out there today. As for me, it's been a good day. BBQ with both sets of "grandparents" (my folks and my wife's folks) and my three girls are busy entertaining everyone just by being themselves.

Hope everyone is well, and...

Happy Father's Day!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Happy Father's Day! Friend of mine and I had my family over for cookout, etc. Made my first ever batch of fake blood out of karo syrup and red food coloring this morning; it was a huge hit and some even put it on their ice cream. It looked very horrific in the kitchen for a while. Everyone enjoyed the early taste of Halloween. For an early taste of Independence Day, I did a couple of non-dairy creamer explosions too. It was a hoot.

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Thank you and I hope all Fathers out there had a wonderful day!

Just wanted to share what my kids got me. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks, had my first fathers day this year as a new father.

Wife asked me if i wanted anything, I said nothing you can afford.

She said, well I know you want to go to the motor city haunt club /realm of darkness garage sale next week.

Awwww, she really does care...

·
Registered
540 Posts
I spent the better part of the day building a 'victim' out of a Shogun Shiatsu. It's a new design and I got the key part working despite not having the correct drill bits I needed. I'll post pictures and a how-to whenever I get a chance to complete it.

The pseudo-wife was very understanding of my nonsense. She really gets into Halloween, but usually waits until Sept or Oct. For Father's Day I got a ('nother ) Shogun Shiatsu, an old answering machine (for the outgoing message loop-tape), a light ball (black sphere with various colored lenses, that spins,) a baby monitor (to make a creepy doll talk,) and various other hauntable items such as bungees and the like. I also got understanding in that I was allowed to build all day (other than the brief pause to grill some steaks and burgers.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts