Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dear friend may you get exactly what you want for your birthday and may the year be filled with happiness, health and of course many screams!

We love ya!!!~~~

MOON!

and yes I realize I have been using the same tired old clown for years now---:p

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday dear, Joe!!!! Happy Birthday to you!

My kind hearted friend, I hope you have a most excellent birthday filled with all of your most wicked desires.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Thank you all so very much - warms the cold, crusty, crevices of my heart!
Age? Well...if I average out my maturity against how much I've worn myself out, I guess I'm 43...
(for those not getting it: really immature, vs really worn out)

In all honesty, physically, I'm doing great this year - one thing I've made sure to do is keep (kind of) fit to fight off depression and boredom. Strongest I've ever been in my life (still ain't sayin' much).

Mentally? Heh. Snort. Heh. hehhehsnorthahaha...bwaaaahhhhhaahahahahahaha!!!

Thank you all again - this board and my friends here have bolstered me when things have seemed bleak.
I keep saying it, and it's meant as a good thing: We're all here, 'cause we're not all there...
You're my kind of people!!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Happy Birthday Pal!

Have a fantastic day, and a great weekend!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Thank you all again for the well wishes...another year started for me - see if I can make this one better than the last.

I do consider the friends I've made here to be one of the better things in my life - thanks again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts