Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Muffy!! Have a wonderful night...and a very Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hey My Halloween Buddies,

Can't thank you all enough for this birthday thread! I don't have friends out here where I live so you guys are really my family of friends! Its was wonderful this morning to get up & come in here to find all the birthday wishes from pm's, over on my profile section & then to come here & find this......well let me just say it meant more to me than you guys could possibly know!

I love this group of people, guess thats why I wanted to start the prop building group just for us all to spend more time together all year cause you guys are so much fun and as you know the more time we all spend on here the more we reveal about ourselves & our families so even tho we just communicate on a board we still have a pretty strong connection to each other! I been on other boards but the last couple of years I have pretty much just parked my big butt here!!lol

So thank you all very much for sharing in my birthday wishes, most of my family is gone so every year ya wonder if ANYONE will remember its your birthday! I thought about that the morning of my birthday & thats when I went in and changed my profile info to show my birthday.......man I'm so glad I did!!

Thanks Guys

the Muffster

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Hey Muffy, Happy belated birthday!!! Sorry I missed it Friday. I hope it was a great one! :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts