Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to wish my friend Firedancer a VERY happy and special birthday!!!! I hope hubby and the girls do something very special for you! Kick back and enjoy this very special day!! ;)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Fire girl, I missed it:( Well I hope your birthday was the most fabulous ever!!!

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
CRAP, I missed it too, firedancer, but hopefully your celebrations are continuing for an enjoyable week and some great family time coming up on Thursday! :D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, I've created my new happy birthday wishes picture. Fire, you get the honor of being wished Happy B-day with it first. :p It's crude and done with the lame Paint program, but not bad considering I didn't use any kind of advanced Photoshop-type program. :rolleyes:

·
Vesta
1,390 Posts
Okay, I've created my new happy birthday wishes picture. Fire, you get the honor of being wished Happy B-day with it first. :p It's crude and done with the lame Paint program, but not bad considering I didn't use any kind of advanced Photoshop-type program. :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!!!!! That is freakin' awesome!

Well, Joker, I am honored :)! You really have some mad "non-advanced Photoshope-type program" skills :D.

Seriously though...awesome job! Very creative I might add :D

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Happy (belated) Birthday!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts