Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy April Fools Day! ?

Anyone have any epic pranks for the day?!?!

First .. We prank big time here and our sense of humor is 'wrong' .. So if easily offended, back out now. Lol

I've gotten everyone besides my youngest. ?

First the oh so classic piece of cellophane tape on the sink sprayer, point for maxium coverage. When someone turns on the sink it soaks them. My oldest DD was my first victim with that. So then I had made up a cover story that the girls bathroom was clogged and Dad needed to look at it, until he came home use mine. Well Middle DD laughed so hard at the oldest's misfortune .. That she ran into my bathroom. Then out she ran with a disgusted look on her face and yelled .. What are you people .. Monkeys .. Then busted upstairs. Meanwhile we were rolling laughing. ??. It took a bit to convince her the 'planted poo' wasn't real .. But poo dough. She kept saying how evil I was. ?

So .. Shortly after husband got home, went right to the sink to wash his hands and wet himself down from chest to crotch. ?? Starts yelling and laughing how I have a problem .. Runs into the bathroom to change and then *really* starts yelling .. Oh my god, you've been in the house too long .. Come get the dog turds off the toliet! ??. We are all laughing so hard we were crying and couldn't breath. So I then had to chase him around the house the poo dough as he's freaking out. It finally took showing him the package to make him believe we hadn't lost our minds.

Ernie helping me plant the 'poo dough' .. He says I knew I was going to take the fall for this! Lol My oldest sporting her wet shirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol .. I think I shocked people into not talking to me. :D

No pranks??

It's fairly easy pickings around here. Lauren forgot about the sprayer and nailed herself again. Everyone is vowing retribution for next year .. Bunch of sillies! They are easy to lull into a false sense of security .. By next year they forget. Last year I stuffed a full size dummy with a Jason mask on, holding a knife and put it in the shower upstairs, scared the crap out of everyone!

Everyone should know .. Mom waits for two days. ;)
1) Halloween
2) April Fools

1 - 2 of 2 Posts